Information and links for upcoming professional development workshops for WAATA members.
The following workshops and or information is made available by past and present WAATA conference presenters and associated organisations.
* Dolly Bhargava: Speech pathologist, Consultant & Author
(Online courses also available below)
* Melenna Krenmayr: MultiLit (“Making Up Lost Time In Literacy”) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia.
* Barb Lippiatt: The Professional Teaching Council of WA (PTCWA)
* Autism West: Autism West is a Western Australian not-for-profit providing unique opportunities for young people on the autism spectrum. Together, they develop projects that engage, challenge and teach them skills for life.
* Illume Learning: Supporting the Education of Students with Diverse Learning Needs
* ADHD Western Australia (Inc.) – ADHD WA, formerly known as LADS – Learning and Attentional Disorder Society of WA, is a support, information and advocacy agency, founded in 1993 for people with ADHD and associated conditions. We work with children, teenagers and adults living with learning differences their families and partners. We also support those who treat, teach and work with people living with ADHD.
Dolly Bhargava: Dolly is a Speech Pathologist with a Masters in Special Education. She has 19 years of experience in providing positive, realistic and productive solutions to individuals with a range of disabilities in early childhood, school, family homes, prisons, accommodation and community settings. Dolly has authored and developed a number of insightful books and apps.
Melenna Krenmayr: MultiLit
MultiLit (“Making Up Lost Time In Literacy”) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia. Our programs are uniquely placed to be effective because they are all grounded in scientific evidence-based best practice (see website for more info).
2019 Workshop Calendar
Quote WAATA membership number for discounted fees to these workshops
E.O. Professional Teaching Council of Western Australia (PTCWA)
The PTCWA promotes professionalism in teaching through their commitment to support the work of autonomous professional education associations.
Upcoming events: for more information please email Barb (see below)
Autism West Symposium 2019
ADHD WA www.adhdwa.org/ Upcoming Event Facts & Myths