*** WAATA 2020 Program for Midwest Expo 29th February Allendale P.S. Geraldton *** click on program to BOOK NOW – Congratulations to Kerrie Wann and her team, the Expo was a resounding success.
Information and links for upcoming professional development workshops for WAATA members is made available by WAATA conference presenters and associated organisations.
- Dolly Bhargava: Speech pathologist, Consultant & Author
- Melenna Krenmayr: MultiLit (“Making Up Lost Time In Literacy”) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia.
- Barb Lippiatt: The Professional Teaching Council of WA (PTCWA) whose primary purpose is to promote professionalism in teaching.
- Autism West: Autism West is a Western Australian not-for-profit providing unique opportunities for young people on the autism spectrum.
- Illume Learning: Supporting the Education of Students with Diverse Learning Needs
- ADHD WA: formerly known as LADS, is a support, information and advocacy agency founded in 1993 for people with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and associated conditions.
- AASE Australian Association of Special Education is a broad-based non-categorical association concerned with all who have special education needs.
Dolly Bhargava: Dolly is a Speech Pathologist with a Masters in Special Education. She has 19 years of experience in providing positive, realistic and productive solutions to individuals with a range of disabilities in early childhood, school, family homes, prisons, accommodation and community settings. Dolly has authored and developed a number of insightful books and apps.
Melenna Krenmayr: MultiLit
MultiLit (“Making Up Lost Time In Literacy”) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia. Our programs are uniquely placed to be effective because they are all grounded in scientific evidence-based best practice (see website for more info).
For WA MultiLit courses: February-June 2020
Quote WAATA membership number for discounted fees to workshops
E.O. Professional Teaching Council of Western Australia (PTCWA)
The PTCWA promotes professionalism in teaching through their commitment to support the work of autonomous professional education associations.
Upcoming events: for more information please email Barb (see below)
22 Feb 2020 www.adhdwa.org/adult-adhd-workshop/