Information and links for upcoming professional development workshops for WAATA members.
The following workshops and or information is made available by past and present WAATA conference presenters and associated organisations.
* Dolly Bhargava: Speech pathologist, Consultant & Author
(Online courses also available below)
* Melenna Krenmayr: MultiLit (“Making Up Lost Time In Literacy”) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia.
* Barb Lippiatt: The Professional Teaching Council of WA (PTCWA)
* Autism West: Autism West is a Western Australian not-for-profit providing unique opportunities for young people on the autism spectrum. Together, they develop projects that engage, challenge and teach them skills for life.
* Illume Learning: Supporting the Education of Students with Diverse Learning Needs
Dolly Bhargava: Dolly is a Speech Pathologist with a Masters in Special Education. She has 19 years of experience in providing positive, realistic and productive solutions to individuals with a range of disabilities in early childhood, school, family homes, prisons, accommodation and community settings. Dolly has authored and developed a number of insightful books and apps.
Melenna Krenmayr: MultiLit
MultiLit (“Making Up Lost Time In Literacy”) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia. Our programs are uniquely placed to be effective because they are all grounded in scientific evidence-based best practice (see website for more info).
2019 Workshop Calendar
Quote WAATA membership number for discounted fees to these workshops
Professional Teaching Council of Western Australia (PTCWA)
The PTCWA promotes professionalism in teaching through their commitment to support the work of autonomous professional education associations.
Browse the website or email Barb for upcoming PD’s and workshops relevant to education assistants.